Josiane Pelletier, Dr. Ac.
Acupuncture graduate Degree from College de Rosemont and member of the Chinese Medical and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)
I discovered acupuncture benefits following sports injuries. These treatments not only relieved my muscles aches but also brought me an high level of well-being. I was automatically fascinated by this approach which does not establish strict rules between the body and the mind. After questioning my values, I eventually decided to re-orientate my career towards Chinese medicine. Today, acupuncture allows me to help other people find their pathway to health.
My training brought me an expertise as much in the energetic approaches of the body as well as thorough knowledge in western anatomy and human physiology. This allows me to handle a wide range of physical as well psychological health problems. In agreement with the principles of the Chinese medicine, my approach consists in looking at the root of the imbalance to treat every person in its entirety.
I am dedicated to help each patient to find the most effective and nurturing path toward restoring their health and well-being. Therefore, I seek to bring true empathy in each session in a calm and peaceful environment.
My treatments are covered by most of insurance plans
Call your insurance provider to confirm that your police includes acupuncture services
She works in concert with Mind at Peace Center.
Training and accreditation
- Acupuncture Diploma, College de Rosemont
- Member of the Chinese Medical and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)
- Clinical internship on chronic pain at Centre hospitalier de l'université de Montréal (CHUM)
- Clinical internship in musculo-skeletal disorders at the physical rehabilitation clinic of the Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture (YNSA) training
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR) healthcare professional level